DADA Kids Tv - Its your fun Tv

Comments

  1. Good morning! I love your animations, you do a very good job! You must make English and Telegulu children dream! Being a freelance singer, (although currently having few offers! XD) I told myself that since I speak English, French, German and Brazilian, I could help you export to other countries by singing for you for free (I'm a freelancer and volunteer!), that said, I also want to be credited please... If you agree, I will send you audio extracts as well as the texts of the nursery rhymes! I could also feature you on the different international children's nursery rhyme sites that I have created!
    On these words, have a nice day!
    email: mi3662506@gmail.com
    Milo T-C, website developer, singer and voice-over 2024

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment